We're hiring! Post production and social media assistant
The Connected Set is looking for a post-production and social media assistant to join our growing animation team. The successful candidate will help prepare, publish and promote our projects for our video games animation channel Mashed and projects for third party clients.
You will be working closely with our video editor to assist her in managing and delivering animation productions. This will involve assembling projects, assisting with animations, researching music and sound effects, basic sound design and exporting and compressing video files to be published across online video platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram etc).
As well as assisting with post-production, you will share responsibility for managing and publishing promotional posts to our social media accounts, assisting with marketing strategies for weekly videos, creating assets - such as thumbnails and gifs using Photoshop and keeping a note of performance using a range of analytic tools.
Please only apply if you have examples of work to share (these can be Uni/personal projects). If you make the candidate shortlist you will be asked to complete a short task to assess your skills – so blaggers need not apply.
This is an exciting, creative and important job that offers you the potential to develop quickly in the company. If you love your craft, have an entrepreneurial streak, and like the idea of responsibility from day one, then this is the job for you.
● Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere (CC)
● Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects (CC)
● Working knowledge of Photoshop.
● Active on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit etc).
● An interest in video games, pop culture and animation.
NICE TO HAVE (BUT NOT ESSENTIAL):
● Good level of knowledge of FCPX and Motion.
● Grading tools (eg. Resolve).
● Must have broad contemporary music tastes.
● An interest in sound design and music using software tools like Audition.
ABOUT THE CONNECTED SET
The Connected Set is a multiplatform producer helping broadcasters entertain digitally engaged audiences. We make entertaining and surprising TV shows, shorts and interactive projects for clients like the BBC, Canal+, Channel 4 and YouTube.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email the following to Laura Rankin NO LATER THAN 21 OCTOBER:
● Cover letter explaining why you think you are right for this role.
● A CV including relevant qualifications and software proficiencies.
● Link to 2-3 examples of your work (eg. vimeo/youtube link). If your showreel shows group work please explain your role in the process.
Send this to email@example.com