Location: As this is project based you can work from home.
Fee: Depending on experience.
Application deadline: No deadline. We are always keen to hear from skilled animators.
Start date: Many projects are already live, so there is potential to start immediately.
The Connected Set wants to recruit ambitious animators to produce work for our YouTube channel Mashed as well as other comedy, gaming and entertainment output. The ideal candidate should live and breathe animation, have a love of comics, be an avid consumer of YouTube cartoons and also enjoy playing video games. Mashed works with the best writers, musicians, artists, voice actors and producers in the business and we need your skills to bring this work to life. The channel has close to 300k subscribers and regularly receives 2.5million views a month. See our work at www.youtube.com/mashed
- Each short is around 90 seconds in duration.
- Scripting, Voice Acting, Sound Design & Music will be provided by us.
This is a unique and vital opportunity that offers you the chance to develop your skills as an animator working on a big volume of projects. You will be working with a team of like-minded young creatives always striving to learn new skills and to producer brilliant work. If you love your craft, you’re up for a challenge and you like the idea producing funny cartoons loved by millions, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Proven experience as an animator
- We are looking for a clean, comic book style of art showing expressive characters.
- You should have the creativity to work with us to create cool, clever approaches to each short.
- A creative and conceptual mind-set.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.
- Desire to learn new processes and techniques to enhance design skills.
Things to avoid: We are not looking for use of motion graphics style templates. Original and eye-catching visuals are essential.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending your CV and some recent examples of your work showing the look and style that we require to: