*SERIES PRODUCER REQUIRED FOR AN INNOVATIVE LATE NIGHT PILOT FOR A TERRESTRIAL CHANNEL*
*5-6 WEEKS INITIALLY IN LEAD UP TO CHRISTMAS WORKING FROM OUR OFFICE IN CENTRAL BRIGHTON*
*MUST HAVE A PASSION FOR CURRENT AFFAIRS, ENTERTAINMENT & COMEDY*
*EXPERIENCE ON ARCHIVE SHOWS AT SENIOR LEVEL PREFERABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL*
*SENIOR LEVEL DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE A BIG BONUS*
We are looking for a hard-working and creative series producer (or exceptional senior producer who’s ready to take the next step) to join our team on a TV pilot for a major channel. The show mixes both archive footage and commissioned footage to explore key news events. The show straddles the world of entertainment, comedy and current affairs. If you have strong opinions about politics and current affairs and like subversive comedy then this could be the role for you.
- You are happy to work in Brighton for 5-6 weeks up until Christmas (Brighton is approx. 55 minutes on the train from London).
- You are available to start within the next 2-4 weeks (the sooner the better)
- You thrive in a small team and can work independently.
- You have a good understanding of archive, fair-dealing rules and compliance.
- You are super creative and keen to help mould the format (development experience is a plus).
- Are a keen viewer and sharer of online video.
- An interest and a strong opinion on current affairs is a major plus… anarchists are welcome!
- Most importantly that you have relevant senior level terrestrial credits in comedy/ent formats.
Please email your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org